HIGH SPEED PACKING MACHINES FOR MULTINATIONAL
- To meet cycle demand down to 1.2 seconds per toothbrush.
- Each brush is picked, orientated and collated into an array.
- Each tooithbrush is arrayed in vacuum formed trays that become part of the final packaging.
- Cycle times range from 1.2 seconds for a child’s toothbrush
to 1.5 seconds for an adult's toothbrush.
- Batch of 12 machines designed and built
- In Oral-B’s, Iowa, USA plant.
Benefits for Client.
- Removes manual handling of healthcare products
- Consistency of production.
- Manpower savings in collating & packing.