HEALTHCARE FOR LEADING BIOTECH
Robot Cell that ASSAYS
biological samples for Bowel Cancer detection.
- Picks biological sample cards from infeed magazine.
- Checks and corrects their orientation
- Places cards under micro-dosing modules to apply re-agents.
- Stores cards in temporary pigeon holes and monitors their chemical
- Picks these cards from their pigeon holes at the expiry of their
- Places the cards into a Vision colour recognition system, that determines
the outcome of the test for each sample card by resolving precise colour variations.
- Automatically records the result for each barcoded card and generates
a response letter to the patient.
- Cycle time is 1.5 seconds per sample card.
Benefits for Client.
- Automatic handling of infectious biological samples.
- Automation of repetitive and accuracy demanding accurate reagent dosing
- Automation of demanding chemical development timing function
- Automation of demanding colour differentiation function.
- Automated result logging and client response generation.
- Provided production and engineering expertise to project.